GROUP 3ET – 12 VOLT
LENGTH: 19.25" HEIGHT: 9.75" WIDTH: 4.25" (Inch)
1.5 YEARS FREE REPLACEMENT
3 Pro-rated WARRANTY
DOES YOUR VEHICLE SIT FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME? HELP YOUR BATTERY LAST LONGER.
Please contact us for Bulk, Wholesale, Government and Business Pricing 204-783-8787
|Replacement year||1.5 YEAR|
|BCI Group Size||3ET|
|Reserve Capacity||120 RC|
|Height top of post (Inch)||9.75|
HIGH QUALITY GR#3ET 550 CRANKING AMP – FARM/INDUSTRIAL BATTERIES
1.5 YEAR FREE REPLACEMENT
3 YEAR TOTAL WARRANTY
Sask Battery provides high quality GR#3ET 550 CRANKING AMP automotive battery with best price and great value. . Our battery comes already charged, sealed, maintenance free, and ready to install. We insures that almost 100% of the old battery can be rechargeable, recycled and protect the environment.
Our customer service staff will help you find the best kind of batteries for your vehicle. Please call us or email us if you have any further consideration.
GR#3ET 550 CRANKING AMP has the following features:
- Battery Name : GR#3ET 550 CRANKING AMP
- Volt & Amp : 12 Volt
- Dimensions: 19.25 X 4.25 X 9.75 (Inchs)
- Weight: 50 lbs
- Cold Cranking Amps: 460 CCA
- Cranking Amps : 550 CA
- Reverse capacity : 120 RC
- Part: B3ET
- 3 YEAR TOTAL WARRANTY
- 1.5 YEAR FREE REPLACEMENT
Why you shoud choose our GR#3ET 550 CRANKING AMP wet acid battery:
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: No spills, no leaks to check
- Fully charged and Ready to go: Supplied factory activated (filled, sealed and charged) for immediate use
- Brand new and factory fresh: We provide brand new automotive batteries with high quality, as fresh as possible when you buy them.
- High quality automotive batteries: Heavy-duty terminals, Extreme vibration resistance
- Long shelf life : Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range : Our battery may be discharged over a temperature range of -40 ºC to +60 ºC (-40 ºF to +140 ºF), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20 ºC to +50 ºC (4 ºF to +122 ºF).
- Best price with promotion up to 50% chances