|AH C/20||4 AH|
|Free Replacement Warranty||5 YEAR|
|Warranty (YR)||5 YEAR FREE|
|Input Voltage AC||110-120 VAC, 50-60Hz|
|Working Voltage AC||70-130 VAC, 50-60Hz|
|Nominal Voltage CHARGERS||12VDC|
|Back Current Drain||<5mAh|
|Type of Batteries||12V Lead-Acid|
|Battery Chemistries||Wet, Gel, MF & AGM|
|Housing Protection||IP 68|
|Output Leads (Length)||6.3 Feet|
|AC Cord (Length)||6 Feet|
|Charger Type CHARGERS||8 Step, Fully Automatic, Switch-Mode|
The GENM1 is an On-Board Battery Charger for charging and maintaining a single 12-volt Marine, Starter or Deep-Cycle battery. It's waterproof, shock and vibration resistant rugged design can be mounted directly onto a variety of applications, including a boat, trolling motor or generator, as well as, a full range of electric vehicles and industrial equipment.
It monitors battery activity for safe, fast and efficient charging of Wet, Gel, AGM and Maintenance Free batteries without the worry of overcharging. And it's one of the most advanced charging systems designed for improved battery performance and longevity.
- A 1-bank, 4 Amp (4 Amps per bank) on-board battery charger.
- Charges starter and deep-cycle batteries up to 120Ah.
- 100% completely sealed and waterproof design rated at IP68.
- Spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Provides full-charge output even with low-line voltages.
- Built-in battery desulfator to recover worn-out batteries.
- Charges 2X faster than most marine battery chargers.
- Saltwater-tested to combat corrosion.
- Ignition Protection and meets USCG-33 CFR 183.410 requirements.