|BCI Group Size||31 (Stud)|
|Reserve Capacity||155 RC|
|Overview||The YELLOWTOP® high-performance AGM battery has everything you need. It’s the only true dual-purpose automotive battery available. With premium cranking power and unparalleled cycling capability, it’s perfect for modern, accessory-loaded vehicles. The YELLOWTOP® can repeatedly be brought back from deep power drains to full charge, so it can power plenty of electronics and still start you up time after time. Lower internal resistance also provides more consistent power output and faster recharges.Trucks with winches, vehicles with high-demand electronics and audio systems, commercial vehicles and heavy equipment can all rely on this battery to provide ultimate starting and deep-cycle power.|
8050-160 D31S GR#31 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP BOLT POST
Sask Battery provides high quality 8050-160 D31S optima battery with best price and great value. Our battery comes already charged, sealed, maintenance free, and ready to install. We insures that almost 100% of the old battery can be rechargeable, recycled and protect the environment.
8050-160 D31S is designed as a dual purpose battery, both starting and deep cycle for people who need a sure-starting, strong cranking, and maintenance free power source for their boat or RV, even in harsh conditions.
The unique SpiralCell design provides a strong and clean power source, ensuring the safety of you, your family and the environment. The higher reserve capacity gives you a longer shelf-life to give you the power when you need it, where you need it. This battery is designed to be used with recreational vehicles or boats with large accessory loads.
Our customer service staff will help you find the best kind of optima batteries for your need. Please call us or email us if you have any further consideration.
8050-160 D31S has the following features:
- Battery Name : 8050-160 D31S
- Battery Model: D31S
- Part Number: 8050-160
- Nominal voltage : 12 Volt
- Dimensions: 9.75 X 3.375 X 3.375 (inches)
- Capacity: 75 AH (C/20)
- Weight: 59.8 lb
- Group size : BCI: 31
- Post Type: 3/8 Stainless Steel Stud
- Cold Cranking Amps: 900 CCA
- Cranking Amps : 1125 CA
- Reverse capacity : BCI: 155 minutes (25 amp discharge, 80°F (26.7°C), to 10.5 volts cut-off)
- Case: Polypropylene
- Case Color: Light Gray
- Cover Color: “OPTIMA“ Yellow
Why you shoud choose our 8050-160 D31S:
- Both dual-purpose and starting applications available
- Up to 3x more recharges than other marine batteries
- More than 15 times the vibration resistance
- Mountable in virtually any position
- Optimal starting power (dual purpose and starting applications available)
- Works well as a boat battery or RV battery
LENGTH: 9.75" HEIGHT: 3.375" WIDTH: 3.375"