|Brand||ENERSYS CYCLON BATTERIES|
Enersys Cyclon 0809-0012 X Monobloc can be used as a standalone battery or assembled into battery packs. OSI Batteries is very proud to be an Authorized Distributor and Value Add Center for EnerSys. Please contact us about your OEM Projects.
Sealed pure-lead cells were invented by the Gates Corporation in 1973. The purity of the materials used is key to supporting the CYCLON® batterys performance benefits. A longer service life, meaning fewer replacements and the cost associated with it, combined with higher reliability and fewer system failures, result in a lower long-term cost of ownership to the end user or equipment owner.
Enersys Cyclon 0809-0012 X Monoble Battery General Features:
- Pure Lead-Tin VRLA AGM Design
- Superior Deep Discharge Recovery
- High Rate Charge and Discharge
- Two Year Shelf Life
- 200+ Full Depth Discharge Cycles
- Operating Temperature Range -40°C to +40°C
- Hawker, Gates, EnerSys Cyclon 0809-0012 Battery Specifications:
- Chemistry: Sealed Lead Acid
- Voltage: 6 volts
- Nominal Capacity: 0Ah
- Terminals: .250″ faston
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.48 x 2.12 x 3.02
- Weight (pounds): 2.16
LENGTH: 5.48" HEIGHT: 3.02" WIDTH: 2.12"