|Brand||ENERSYS CYCLON BATTERIES|
In most applications Cyclon 0810-0004 Batteries are assembled into battery packs. Sealed pure-lead cells were invented by the Gates Corporation in 1973. The purity of the materials used is key to supporting the CYCLON® batterys performance benefits.
A longer service life, meaning fewer replacements and the cost associated with it, combined with higher reliability and fewer system failures, result in a lower long-term cost of ownership to the end user or equipment owner.
Cyclon 0810-0004 Batteries General Features:
- Pure Lead-Tin VRLA AGM Design
- Superior Deep Discharge Recovery
- High Rate Charge and Discharge
- Two Year Shelf Life
- 200+ Full Depth Discharge Cycles
- Extreme Operating Temperature Range -65°C to +80°C
- Chemistry: Sealed Lead Acid
- Voltage: 2 volts
- Nominal Capacity: 5 Ah
- Terminals: .187″ faston
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.35 dia x 2.41
- Weight (pounds): 0.4
LENGTH: 1.35" HEIGHT: 2.41" WIDTH: 2.41"