|TYPE||UNIVERSAL 12V 1.0AH CHARGER|
|Features & Specs||
- The 12BC1000D-1 charger begins it’s charge cycle on “fast-charge”, providing the battery with constant voltage of 15VDC, and regulated current of 1000mA.
- This charge cycle is indicated by the red LED. As the charging cycle progresses, the terminal voltage of the battery will rise to an eventual 15VDC. At this point, the charger senses this voltage, and the fast-charge circuit cuts-off, also turning off the red LED.
- The “floatcharge” circuit then comes on along with the green LED, providing the battery with a constant voltage of 13.8VDC. This voltage can be left on the battery indefinitely without damage, and keeps the battery fully charged, ready for use at all times."
- Voltage 120VAC, 60Hz, +/- 15V
- Exciting Current 60mA
- PRIMARY Rated Input Power 25VA
- DC Resistance 40 ohms +/- 10%
OUTPUT: Float Fast-Charge
- Voltage 13.6-13.8Vdc 14.8-15VDC
- Current 50mA 1100mA Max.
- INSULATION Primary-Secondary 100M ohm @ 500Vdc
- RESISTANCE Primary-Core 100M ohm @ 500Vdc
- Primary-Secondary 1500Vac for 1 min.
- DIELECTRIC Primary-Core 1500Vac for 1 min.
- STRENGTH Secondary-Core 1500Vac for 1 min.
- TEMPERATURE Max. 75 Degree C @ rated load
- RED LED “on”: Charger is in “CHARGING” mode.
- GREEN LED “on” Battery is charged for use, and the “float” charge is operating."