LENGTH: 12" HEIGHT: 8.85" WIDTH: 6.8" (Inch)
2 YEARS FREE REPLACEMENT
4 Pro-rated WARRANTY
DOES YOUR VEHICLE SIT FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME? HELP YOUR BATTERY LAST LONGER.
Please contact us for Bulk, Wholesale, Government and Business Pricing 204-783-8787
|Replacements||B24F72, RPLM-B27F72, B78DT72, RPLM-B2772, B27F72|
|Replacement year||2 YEAR|
|BCI Group Size||27F|
|Reserve Capacity||120 RC|
|Shipping||Local pick up only|
|Height top of post (Inch)||8.85|
HIGH-QUALITY GROUP 27F AUTOMOTIVE WET ACID BATTERY
Sask Battery provides high-quality GROUP 27F automotive batteries with powerful cranking and great value. Our battery comes already charged, sealed, maintenance-free, and ready to install. We insures that almost 100% of the old battery can be rechargeable, recycled, and protect the environment.
Our customer service staff will help you find the best kind of battery for your vehicle. Please note that this product is a local pick-up only. Call us for more information about our stores.
GROUP 27F has the following features:
- Battery Name: GROUP 27F
- Volt & Amp : 12 Volt
- Dimensions: 12 X 6.80 X 8.85 (Inches)
- CA: 850
- CCA: 750
- Weight: 49 lbs
- Replacement year: 2 Year
- 6 YEAR WARRANTY
- Reverse capacity: 120 RC
- Replacements :B24F72, RPLM-B27F72, B78DT72, RPLM-B2772, B27F72
Why you should choose our GROUP 27F wet acid battery :
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: No spills, no leaks to check
- Fully charged and ready to go: Supplied factory activated (filled, sealed, and charged) for immediate use
- Brand new and factory fresh: We provide brand new automotive batteries with high quality, as fresh as possible when you buy them.
- High-quality automotive batteries: Heavy-duty terminals, Extreme vibration resistance
- Long shelf life: Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: Our battery may be discharged over a temperature range of -40 ºC to +60 ºC (-40 ºF to +140 ºF), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20 ºC to +50 ºC (4 ºF to +122 ºF).
- Best price with promotion up to 50% chances