|Brand||ENERSYS CYCLON BATTERIES|
Enersys Cyclon 0859-0012 Monobloc can be used as a standalone battery or assembled into battery packs. A rugged, reliable alternative to conventional lead alloy batteries. By housing a sealed, pure-lead, thin-plate design within an extremely rugged steel casing, CYCLON batteries outperform lead alloy batteries in a number of ways.
Sealed pure-lead cells were invented by the Gates Corporation in 1973. The purity of the materials used is key to supporting the CYCLON® batterys performance benefits. A longer service life, meaning fewer replacements and the cost associated with it, combined with higher reliability and fewer system failures, result in a lower long-term cost of ownership to the end user or equipment owner.
Enersys Cyclon 0859-0012 Monobloc Battery General Features:
- Pure Lead-Tin VRLA AGM Design
• Superior Deep Discharge Recovery
• High Rate Charge and Discharge
• Two Year Shelf Life
• 200+ Full Depth Discharge Cycles
• Operating Temperature Range -40°C to +40°C
- Hawker, Gates, EnerSys Cyclon 0809-0012 Battery Specifications:
- Chemistry: Sealed Lead Acid
- Voltage: 6 volts
- Nominal Capacity: 0Ah
- Terminals: .250″ faston
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.48 x 2.12 x 3.02
- Weight (pounds): 2.16
LENGTH: 5.48" HEIGHT: 3.02" WIDTH: 2.12"