Cyclon 0819-0012 Monobloc can be used as a standalone battery or assembled into battery packs. A rugged, reliable alternative to conventional lead alloy batteries. By housing a sealed, pure-lead, thin-plate design within an extremely rugged steel casing, CYCLON batteries outperform lead alloy batteries in a number of ways.
Sealed pure-lead cells were invented by the Gates Corporation in 1973. The purity of the materials used is key to supporting the CYCLON® batterys performance benefits. A longer service life, meaning fewer replacements and the cost associated with it, combined with higher reliability and fewer system failures, result in a lower long-term cost of ownership to the end user or equipment owner.
Cyclon 0819-0012 Monobloc Battery General Features:
- Pure Lead-Tin VRLA AGM Design
- Superior Deep Discharge Recovery
- High Rate Charge and Discharge
- Two Year Shelf Life
- 200+ Full Depth Discharge Cycles
- Operating Temperature Range -40°C to +40°C
- Chemistry: Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid
- Voltage: 6 volts
- Nominal Capacity: 2.5Ah
- Terminals: .187" faston
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.48 x 1.81 x 2.75
- Weight (pounds): 1.15